- Students will be able to explain how Christianity informs business structures and practices.
- Students will evaluate the implications of Christianity for their personal behavior in the business world.
- Students will apply a Christian worldview to interpret the ethical and societal ramifications of business activities.
- Students will formulate and defend responses to business problems using appropriate quantitative and analytical techniques.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in using appropriate software to solve business problems.
- Students will demonstrate research skills.
- Students will deliver effective oral and written presentations on business topics.
- Students will formulate responses to business situations involving cultural diversity.
- Students will formulate responses to business situations involving organizations operating internationally.
The following learning outcomes apply only to students majoring in business education: