Students, before you register for Fall 2013, you need to set-up an academic advising appointment with your faculty advisor.
Academic advising begins Tuesday, April 2, 2013
and goes until Friday, April 12, 2013.
- Write down any questions you have for your advisor and bring it to your appointment!
- Consult the college catalog for program requirements (general education, major and minor).
- Contact your advisor to see if the department has a Suggested 4-year plan of study for the major.
- Check the class schedule online for days and times of classes
- Pick classes for general education, major and minor.
- Select a few back-up courses in case a course you want is closed.